Founded in 2004
Public Relations Council Of India (PRCI) is a pan-India Communication Exchange forum with its presence in 38 Indian cities and towns. This premier network connects PR, Media, Commercial and Public Service Advertising, Marcom, Academia in Communication and students. PRCI provides Industry professionals an opportunity to serve their community by encouraging high ethical standards in their respective areas of work and is the first forum to offer accreditation to professionals in the stream.
Born on 3rd April 2004, PRCI strives to enrich professional development and aids networking opportunities to further the cause of the profession. Headquartered at Bangalore.
1. Chanakya Awards
2. PR and Communication Awards
3. Media and Journalism Awards
4. Communication, PR, Education and Journalism Awards
5. HR Excellence Awards
6. Most Promising Personalities and Jury Special Awards of the Year
7. World Communicators Council (WCC) Chanakya International Awards
8. Young Communicators Club (YCC)
9. Memorial Awards
10. PRCI - Hall of Fame in PR
Rules and Regulations/Criteria
Relevant documents, photographs, etc. should accompany all nominations and a
brief introduction of the nominee with endorsement from management or immediate seniors and/or a PRCI office-bearer of your local chapter. Without the certification, no application will be considered for the awards.
Tentative Submission Period
No entry fee