Founded in 2009
Founded in 2009, with the aim to celebrate organizations, teams and practitioners who have surpassed landmarks and delivered successful business outcomes using digital as a medium.
Today, IDA is the most esteemed accolade in India and a true symbol of digital excellence.
These awards give entrants below opportunity:
- To establish a benchmark in your industry!
- To differentiate your agency/organization/product
- To help you win new businesses!
- To boost the morale of your employees!
- To boost the visibility of your clients!
1. Best Affiliate and Programmatic Awards
2. Best Brands for Bharat Awards
3. Best Digital Advertising Awards
4. Best Digital Content Awards
5. Best Social and Economic Empowerment Awards
6. Best Mobile and App Awards
7. Best Social Media Awards
8. Best Technology Solution Awards
9. Best Special Achievement Awards
(each category is further divided into sub-categories)
Rules and Regulations/Criteria
Eligibility to Submit Entries:
Individuals Submitting Entries for the India Digital Awards 2023 Should be Actively Involved in India on the Submitted Digital Project Between 1st October 2021 to 31st December 2022.
Please fill out a separate form for each category
All submissions must be in English
Each submission should clearly demonstrate the strength in the specific category by articulating differentiators, innovation, and impact created
Application fees applicable per category / submission
Tentative Submission Period
December - January
Early Bird Entry: INR 5,000/-- + GST
Regular Entry: INR 7,500/- + GST
Late Entry: INR 10,000 + GST
Early Bird Entry: INR 7,500/- + GST
Regular Entry: INR 10,000/- + GST
Late Entry: INR 13,000/- + GST